Thursday 29 April 2010

Making Gifts Magazine - Issue 4 out soon!

Hi! I hope you're enjoying the spring weather, whether its sunny or rainy (like it is right now... and gone pretty cold too!)

I have another project in the next issue of Making Gifts Magazine, which will be published on 07 May 2010 (a week tomorrow)!  This time, I show you how to make a set of no less than TEN felt finger puppets on a farm animals theme: there is a sheep, goat, sheepdog, pig, horse, hen, goose, cow, rabbit and cat.  You can see them on the front cover below, in the left-hand corner.


I would love to know if you buy the magazine and have a go at making the finger puppets!  Please leave a comment below.

Best wishes
Joey x

1 comment:

  1. Great Joey - they look so sweet - would be good for teaching nursery kids!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so please go right ahead! Thanks in advance for your message. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TweetThis