Thursday 25 June 2009

Bunnigami! Simple Origami with Bunnies Part 1


Hi!
I've finally got around to posting the first of a series of origami instructions which i've drawn by hand and illustrated with bunnies. Well, what else? If you've been to my Etsy shop, you'll know by now that I have a bit of bunny fixation. :)

I'm going to be putting a new set of instructions here every Thursday, so make a note in your diaries if you'd like to join in the origami fun! Follow me on Twitter if you need a reminder! http://twitter.com/joeysdreamgardn
Joey xx

2 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with the front cover. Looking forward to seeing inside...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Julia and thank you for your lovely comment! Although you have seen most of this booklet in the test workshop, there are a few that you won't have seen because I hadn't finished it at that point.

    Thank you for looking!
    Joey x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so please go right ahead! Thanks in advance for your message. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TweetThis