Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone!

Do you like the lovely orangey goodness in that treasury above? I do, I think it's all gorgeous!

I hope you're all looking forward to the New Year.  Unless you live in New Zealand, Australia, Russia, Japan, Korea, India, Sri Lanka... Happy New Year to you already!

Let's raise our glasses of champagne or buck's fizz or rum and pepsi or Bailey's or just a good old cup of tea, to 2011 and let's wish it to be full of hope and surprises!

Hip, Hip, Hooray!
Love
Joey xxx

4 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Happy! Joy Joy Joy!
    Good Will to all and everyone! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you. Orange is my favourite colour. I have orange everywhere, throws, candles, paintings and all sorts!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so please go right ahead! Thanks in advance for your message. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TweetThis