Sunday 17 February 2008

Bee Happy, Spring Has Sprung!

I took a long stroll to Sheffield Botanical Gardens today, hoping to see a few snowdrops and crocuses... however, I was far from disappointed! I saw BEES! Yes, bees in February in Yorkshire?! Surely unheard of? Here's the proof:


I think the flower above is a Camellia, which according to my little book, is not meant to flower until April.... maybe i've got the date wrong and it's actually April and not February... ;)

Here are some more flowers, from left to right: snowdrops, winter aconite and crocuses.


Take a look at my Flickr set for lots more springtime pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/joey7/sets/72157603928586591/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so please go right ahead! Thanks in advance for your message. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TweetThis