Saturday 11 July 2009

I'm Likin' this Lichen...

This is my latest Etsy treasury west. What do you think to it?
Take a closer look at the treasury items above in the Etsy shops, from left to right:
I really love lichen and mosses, because although they're usually very tiny, their little details are quite beautiful when you get very close, which I love to do by taking pictures with the super-macro facility on my camera, like this:


I hope this inspires you to look more closely when you see a bit of insignificant-looking lichen... a natural work of art!

Joey xx

1 comment:

  1. The treasury is so pretty! I love how organic it feels. Shall keep an eye out for lichen too lol the macro photography is beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so please go right ahead! Thanks in advance for your message. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TweetThis