Wednesday 16 November 2011

Reetsweet Christmas Craft Fair - Sunday 27 November 2011


Hello there!

Just wanted to quickly mention that I will have a stall at the very first Sheffield Reetsweet craft fair in less than two weeks!  It's at the fabulous Millennium Gallery on Sunday 27 November, opening times are from 12 noon to 4 p.m., and entry is FREE! 

Reetsweet is run by Becki Drury from Leeds, who has run many very successful fairs in Leeds.  I'm so glad that someone has stepped in where the excellent Craft Candy fairs left off - I do really enjoy the Christmas craft fair (this will be my third).  I'm expecting to see lots of old Craft Candy friends there... I can't wait! :D


Reetsweet fairs are full of bright, quirky and fun products - and of course, everything is genuinely handmade... click here to take a look at some of the goodies at the recent Leeds Uni Reetsweet fair! Leeds Uni goodies

So if you're in Sheffield on that day, please drop by and say hi!

  • Millennium Gallery is just five minutes walk from the train station and the bus station
  • For a map of Millennium Gallery and streetview from the Surrey Street entrance via the Winter Gardens, click here: how to get there
  • There is another entrance to the Millennium Gallery on Arundel Gate.

Best wishes
Joey x

2 comments:

  1. Loved your stall, off to have a browse round your etsy shop now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joey - it was so lovely to meet you on sunday :) I updated my blog and added the twinkly picture of your stall here - www.katrinebrosnan.co.uk
    Hope to see you again at a fair sometime soon x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so please go right ahead! Thanks in advance for your message. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TweetThis