Saturday 18 September 2010

We have a WINNER!


What a lovely sandcastle... but only one flag... :-(
Hi there! I hope you've all had a super-smashing summer! I must apologise, this is the first blog post for AGES!! What have I been doing all this time, you may wonder? Well, nothing much... though I have read two books - albeit children's books, that is quite an achievement for me! More on that later, but now I must announce (sorry this is a bit late!) the winner of my sandcastle flag competition!


It's CARLA! Congratulations, Carla! She made a lovely big sandcastle with not just one flag, but THREE!  Nice work, Carla!

Carla with her sandcastle with THREE FLAGS! That's more like it! :D
(I'm sorry about the resolution of this picture, it was taken with a camera on a mobile. It's still lovely though!)

Carla has won her choice of one of my Kitty Pip brooches! Carla, please tell me (via your Auntie Claire) which one you'd like, and I'll pop it in the post to you! :-)

I have a few Kitty Pip brooches not in my Etsy shop, so if you would like to buy one, please ask via the comment form below.

I promise to do another blog post very very soon! Maybe even tomorrow! I want to tell you about the SPOOKY SUPERNATURAL books I've been reading, and the SPOOKY SUPERNATURAL audio book I've been listening to whilst embroidering... oh and I'll tell you about that too!

Best wishes
Joey x

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, so please go right ahead! Thanks in advance for your message. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TweetThis