Sunday 13 June 2010

Skippity-Skip!


Hiya! It's hard to believe that the video above, with the beautiful sunshine, was only taken yesterday, as it's gone all gloomy and rainy again... typical British weather!

I had a fantastic day yesterday!  Me and my friend Louise went into town to catch a bit of the Sheffield Chance to Dance event... we saw all sorts of dancing, but my favourite was the Irish dancing, which we watched in Barker's Pool. Those kids are so energetic!! I can't believe how much they skipped and leapt around like happy little spring lambs! I think they have rubber legs, they were very springy indeed.  I took a few pictures as well...

One, two, three and - float!

Hop!

I love their turquoise skirts, they were just so... swishy!
We also went to the Craft Candy mini craft fair at the Bungalows and Bears bar on Division Street, which was very nice. There will be more Craft Candy mini fairs, so check their site for more info... you can have a drink AND shop... what could be better?? I bought a little badge from Fox Bunting, bearing a cute little illustration of a fox. I like foxes.

Then a quick trip to Hillsborough on the tram to Fine Fabrics, for a bit of fabric for the project I'm currently working on for Making Gifts magazine.  Which is all I can say about that for now... but watch this space!

I also have a slight sunburn as a free memento of the day! Whoops! Silly me...


Have a fabby week everyone! Whatever you're doing...
Joey xx

P.S. I'm hoping that the public voting for the Feeling Stitchy rainbow of stitches contest (of which my Little Tiger embroidery is one of the 10 in the final) will start tomorrow... I'll post a link to it here as soon as I find out!
J xx

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, so please go right ahead! Thanks in advance for your message. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TweetThis