Sunday 2 August 2009

Etsy in Wonderland Part Two - Treasury

I promised there would be another Alice in Wonderland-themed treasury, so here it is! The amount of beautiful handmade things inspired by Alice in Wonderland is amazing. I've chosen a mix of obvious Alice things and other things which I love, and remind me of the motifs from the story. Here's the list of sellers so you can explore their other wares, from left to right:

Nu Nuveau, Elsita, Migoto Chou, Sugar and Flour, SAEE Designs, Naokosstoop, Fathom Glass, The Nebulous Kingdom, Tsuru Bride, Sarah Maloney, Starving Art Student, Frog With Wings.

This will be my last treasury for a while, maybe until September as I've got a few big projects that I have to pull my finger out to complete! Unfortunately, procrastination is my forte, so the less distractions, the better.

I hope you've enjoyed exploring Etsy's many, many talented artists through my treasuries! I'll be back to them soon, so watch this space!

Joey xx

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the treasury Joey. You are great at putting things together. I can't wait to see all the things to come :-) either.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh happy belated birthday lovely joey!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so please go right ahead! Thanks in advance for your message. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TweetThis