Wednesday 15 October 2008

Etsy Treasury and a Haiku - Still and Quiet Yellow Trees

This is the Etsy treasury I made tonight. Click here to see it in person. And this is my haiku to go with the treasury:

I pass deathly still
golden yellow trees, sallow
leaves clinging to life.

Have you ever tried to write a haiku? If you don't know what it is, it's a poem which expresses a feeling or mood, usually about nature, and should have three lines. The first line should be 5 syllables, the second, 7 syllables and the third line, 5 syllables again.
Here's a quick guide: How To Write a Haiku

Joey x

1 comment:

  1. yay for yellow! lovely treasury and a haiku poem to boot! I fancy myself as a haiku poet except my haikus aren't poetic at all or balanced lol

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so please go right ahead! Thanks in advance for your message. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TweetThis